Quality Dental Implants in Lynnwood
When you have suffered tooth loss, it can leave you feeling self-conscious when smiling in public. It also affects your ability to speak and chew properly. Luckily, you can revitalize your smile by replacing missing teeth with dental implants. At Anderson Dentistry
, we provide high-quality and safe implant solutions that fit your smile needs.
Missing teeth should not prevent you from enjoying your favorite foods and living the life you want. Our implant-supported restorations are fully customized to look, feel, and function naturally within your smile. We use state-of-the-art technology to optimize your dental treatment so that you receive a positive experience and personalized care. If you're looking for quality dental implants in Lynnwood, schedule a visit with our friendly and skilled dental team today!
CALL US: (425) 774-7929 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are cosmetic tooth replacements that provide the stability, functionality, and appearance of natural teeth. They consist of titanium posts surgically placed into your jawbone to form a foundation for prosthetic teeth.
Implants fuse with the jawbone to replace the roots of missing teeth and support crowns, bridges, and dentures. Implants are highly versatile and are the only teeth replacement solutions that restore the root and crowns of missing teeth.
The Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants can significantly improve your smile. Besides restoring your oral function, they enhance the appearance of your smile and protect you from the effects of tooth loss, like shifting teeth. Some of the benefits you will enjoy with our Lynwood dental implants include:
Renewed Function: Implants are designed to provide the stability of natural teeth so you can continue enjoying your favorite meals without switching your diet.
Natural Appearance: Artificial teeth do not have to be noticeable. We use ceramic tooth-colored dental restorations that match your natural teeth and blend seamlessly with your smile.
Permanent Solution: Unlike other tooth replacement options, implants fuse permanently with your jawbone in a process known as osseointegration. They are highly durable and can last you a lifetime with proper care.
Free of Decay: Dental implants consist of high-quality titanium material immune to tooth decay. Therefore, you don't have to worry about tooth decay or cavities affecting your new teeth.
Easy Maintenance: The best thing about dental implants is that they are easy to maintain. You can take care of them as you would your natural teeth by flossing, brushing at least twice a day, and going for regular dental check-ups.
Better Bone Health: Bone loss is a common consequence of tooth loss. Dental implants stimulate the jawbone, keeping it healthy and preventing bone degradation.
Preparing for Dental Implants With Pretreatments
Nearly any adult with a missing tooth is a candidate for dental implants. However, your oral health and general well-being must be in good shape for the treatment to be successful. Also, implants require adequate jawbone for support and stability. If you struggle with oral health issues like tooth decay or gum disease, we'll discuss your treatment options before moving forward with dental implants.
Our team will evaluate your situation to determine your eligibility for dental implants and recommend the appropriate pretreatments whenever necessary. To help you qualify for dental implants and boost your chances of a successful treatment, we offer services such as:
- Extraction: Tooth extraction may be necessary after extensive tooth damage, decay, or gum disease. We provide tooth extraction services to protect your oral health and make room for dental implants. Our dentist is gentle and will do everything possible to make the process comfortable for you.
- Bone grafting: A bone graft can boost your bone density and volume if you have a weak or thin jawbone. The process involves transplanting healthy bone tissue onto the affected area to facilitate bone regeneration. Once complete, you'll have a stable foundation to support your dental implants for decades to come.
Personalized Dental Implant Restorations
At our practice, we're committed to helping you receive dental implants that are effective, beautiful, and uniquely adapted to your needs. We work with specialists for the placement of your implant posts, which we then complete with a lifelike custom restoration. Our dentist
and team are equipped and experienced in providing a range of implant-supported restorations, including:
- Dental Crowns: Implant-supported crowns are among our most popular solutions. They have the strength and durability to replace sturdy molars and the aesthetic appeal to replace front teeth and complete your smile. We recommend crowns for replacing a single tooth or individual missing teeth.
- Implant-Supported Bridges: You can replace up to four missing teeth in a row with a single implant bridge. Unlike traditional bridges that rely on abutment teeth for support, implant-supported bridges attach to dental implants on either side for stability.
- Full & Partial Dentures: If you have lost several or all of your teeth in your upper or lower jaw, implant-supported dentures are a reliable choice. They are more secure than traditional dentures, meaning you don't have to worry about them slipping. Partial dentures replace several missing teeth when there are natural teeth remaining, while complete dentures are ideal for replacing all missing teeth in a row.
- All-On-4® Implant Dentures: An All-on-4 treatment uses four dental implants to replace an entire set of missing teeth. The precise placement and angle of each implant allow them to withstand the full chewing force while keeping your implant denture firmly in place. This technique can be a viable option for patients who are frustrated by dentures. Our dentist will evaluate your smile and discuss whether All-on-4 is the right option for you.
Your Home for Dental Implants in Lynnwood
Regardless of the cause of your tooth loss, our team at Anderson Dentistry is ready to help you renew your smile with lifelike dental implant restorations. We personalize your treatment to suit your specific situation and work with you throughout your treatment to provide quality care. Our services are open to all residents of Lynnwood seeking dental implants. Contact us today to schedule your appointment!
CALL US: (425) 774-7929 REQUEST APPOINTMENT